Monday, January 01, 2007

Liverpool won Bolton 3-0! After a goalless draw at the firt stoppage time, the Reds bounced bacy with "A stunning Peter Crouch overhead kick, Gerrard's volley and a late goal from Dirk Kuyt gave Liverpool the win at Anfield and lifted them into third place in the Premiership."

Gerrard, who was awarded an MBE in the New Year`s Honours List, told Sky Sports 1: 'It was the perfect start: a home win, three points and a clean sheet and we played some really good football against a decent side. '

Yup, gerrard was awarded with an MBE by Queen Elizabeth!!!! Go Gerrard!!! A perfect start, indeed, but I hope it would lead to a perfect end as well.

Oh, Happy New Year everyone!!!

I went to OKC yesterday. Thank goodness we reached there safely. It rained a little, but luckily everything went on safely. We went to a mall called "Penn Square". Then, we shopped. There's lots of sale from Banana Republic to Express to Dillards. I bought a t-shirt and a jacket from aeropostale. They're having a big sale! I wanted to buy a short, but didn't find one that I like. Also, I'm trying to save up money to spend it when I went back. There'll the Great s'pore sale, and things would be much cheaper. I hadn't found a jacket for my mum yet :( It's either too expensive $200 (didn't bring enuf money) or the designs were ugly! Anyway, I'm just happy that I could leave stillwater for a couple of hour!

Then, we went to Staples. I bought a flash drive for $20!!!

My first day of new year will be spent in this small dull apartment in a quaint city of Stillwater. There weren't any fireworks!!! Well, not near my place :(

No comments: