Saturday, September 16, 2006

Busy weekends!!! So much homework! English- essay, journal and reading about marriage. Sociology- feminism and there are 2 exams this week. Elementary Calculus and Geology. I'm not so worried about Elementary Calculus, but i'm very worried about Geology. So much stuffs to study!!!!!!!!! It's going to be mcq, but from past experience, mcqs prove to be more difficult than essay. I hope I made it!

It's football weekened. And I remembered to bring my camera :)

Look at all those RVs! It looked like a small village!


The cowboys won again! 48-8. Well, the team they're playing against Florida Atlantic Owls had lost their previous two games 33-6 in total. What do you expect? I still don't understand all these craze about COLLEGE football. Let me emphasize it again, College! Football. *shake head*

Anyway, say this picture on lfc website


A liverpool bedroom. I don't mind sleeping in it for a night or a week, but more than that, I'm afraid I would have a nightmare. All red!

No comments: