I banged my forehead into the wall last night. I woke up to pee and because I was too sleepy, I didn't really see where I was going and the next thing I know, "BANG!" A small bump on my poor forehead. I think it's the same spot as the other time in Perak when I bang my forehead in the limestone cave. But at that time, I had a boiled egg to rub. I didn't want to waste my eggs. I don't think it's so bad. Why does rubbing egg on bruises or bumps help???
Talking about egg, the egg(shells) here in US are white and the one in S'pore or Indo are brown.I have been wondering about this ever since I came here, but I just seem to keep forgetting to check it. Well, the bump helped in reminding me this and I just check it out in Wikiepedia.
"Egg shell color is caused by pigment deposition during egg formation in the oviduct and can vary according to breed, from the more common white and brown to pink or speckled blue-green. Although there is no significant link between shell color and nutritional value, there is often a cultural preference for one color over another. For example, in most regions of the United States, eggs are generally white; while in the northeast of that country and in the United Kingdom, eggs are generally light-brown."
Liverpool vs Galatasaray today. Can't watch :( Had lesson. ARGH!!! See, the good thing about having to wake up in the morning is that you will be able to watch the football match without clashing with school or work or anything, except your sleeping time! For Liverpool, a couple hours of sleep is okay! Go Liverpool!!! Keep up the winning streak!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment