Friday, September 22, 2006

Yeah! Liverpool won!!! :) Alonso's goal from liverpool half was so terrific!!! Unbelievable! Only the best from the best team could do that!!! After losing to chelsea, it's time for a winning streak Liverpool!!! Wanted to watch the match but I have to work on TUE morning!!! ARGH!!!!!!! Do you know how long I haven't watch soccer (the full 90min of soccer)??? Since the last world cup final! At least I could watch the Champions league in S'pore! And even if I could catch a match on the net, it always clashes with work or lesson!

Finally, my two tests are over!!! What a week! But I have to work for the weekends and on Tuesday :(

There's a tornado warning signal in Stillwater!!! It hasn't reach Stillwater yet (and hopefully will never come!!!) but it's approaching from the southeast of Stillwater. It was bright and sunny today, but yesterday was a wet, windy,cold day. It rained almost the whole day and what's worse was that there's this strong wind and it really made walking difficult. Hope tmr will be bright and sunny too, unlike what the weather forecaster said. Weather forecast can be wrong, right? In fact, it's wrong most of the time.

For the BUS orientation discussion class, we had a "value auction". We're given a list of criteria, like high earnings, environment, etc, that we look for in a job and we rank them. Then we have to bid for it. Each of us was "given" $5000. It's so lame!

I received an email from someone named Yueying! Haha... Yes, yueying, you writing the email in third person is definitely entertaining. Well, good luck for your Promos! In fact all the best to everyone who is having/ going to have their Promos!

I feel bored:( I should really join some organization. But I don't know which organization to join. There's over 300 organizations in OSU and I still don't know which one. Can you believe it? I don't want to join an organization that I THINK will like and later ended up dreading every moment of it, like joinig Art Club in ZHSS!

Time to sleep. Gotta work tmr :(

No comments: