Liverpool LOST to Everton! 3-0!!! 3 to NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my!!!!!!!!! How could they lose???????? It's a derby!!!! They're the king of the Merseyside!!!!! Everton played well though and they converted all the chances they had unlike Liverpool :( Well, it's a derby! You have to raise your standard. You're trying to prove who's the better side in the same territory. What I don't like about derby is that things can get really dirty!
Hope the REds could put their defeat aside and beat PSV tmr! Go liverpool!!!
Yesterday was real busy. Tonnes of homework. For the first time since i studied here, I had that much homework!!! Mostly sociology. Have to read articles and answer some questions (which were difficult as I don't really get what she's asking and she kept asking for examples from the article. And I gave almost the same exapmles for every question), and there were english journal and some readings too and then Math.
Then, I washed my clothes!!! Planned to wash early in the afternoon but SOMEBODY delayed it. Saying, "later lah, wash now for what?" Hello, he's going to play soccer in like half an hour time and he still dun want to wash his clothes? I didn't know if he planned to wash his clothes in the evening after his soccer but I didn't want to wash them that late. Besides, I couldn't stand the sight of my laundry anymore! I need to wash them!!! So in the end, I just couldn't stand it anymore. I told him that if he's not washing his clothes now, then I would go and wash mine first. He still said why i want to wash the clothes now. It's 4 o'clock in the evening already!!! *frustrated* He's REally testing my patience!!! Worse than my brother!!! I don't know why i always compare him to my bro. May be because he's a guy *shrug* But if he's my bro, i will nag and nag and nag at him, and he can't complain because i'm his big sis and i have the right to nag at him!!! Haha... I guess my bro and sis are so happy now that i won't boss or nag at them anymore! Hmph... may be i should call them often and nag on the phone! Haha...
I only worked for one day this week. Didn't earn much :( But it's good too because my homework filled almost the whole of sunday, so if I worked i will be so tired!!!!!!!!!! It's football weekends next week. I have to remember to bring my camera! Oh, talking about football, OSU won two in a row. I couldn't remember the score for their last game, but they won. Ok, good for them. As an OSU student, I'm proud and happy that they won. But other than that, I couldn't care less. Still feel weird saying football and it means American football, not soccer.
Actually, kokogi wanted to bring us to Tulsa on Saturday, but i had to work :( I was tempted to not go for work and go to Tulsa, but I couldn't be so irresponsible. I'm the employee and I had this restposiblity to report to work when I was told to! *sigh* i have never been to Tulsa!!! ARGH!!! My turn will come one day!
Today is the 5th anniversary of 9/11. By the way, it's called 9/11 because of the media. US gov or President Bush didn't created the name for the unfateful day, the media did. See how powerful the media is? Anyway, my two cousins, tomtom, was interviewed by the school newspaper about when and where they were when this happened and what they think about the immigration process after 9/11. Haha... They were so excited about this!
I was P6 then and I learnt about this the next morning ,a day later than most people. I heard my classmates talked about this and I thought the World Trade Centre in Singapore had just collapsed. I realised how silly and ignorant I was when I reached home and saw what happened on tv!!! Should have followed the news more closely.
No comments:
Post a Comment