Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's monday tmr. School :( It's so boring! Everyday, you just attend boring lectures and then go home and the cycle continues. Then come weekend and that means work! Cleaning hotel rooms! ARgh!!! Life of a student. But if i'm working, my life would be pretty much the same, no? Everyday, you go to office and do the same monotonous things again, like kokogi and papa. Life is boring. or is it not?

But i do learn things. Like coal is a chemical sedimentary rocks and basalt is an aphanitic, mafic igneous rocks. As it has fine grains, formed from hardened lava(near or on the surface of the Earth) and consists of Potassium, Sodium and Calcium. Amazed? I'm amazed at myself too for being able to remember this stuffs :D In Sociology, on friday, we're discussing feminism. I will talk about this next time. Lazy! Sleepy! Off to dreamland! Oh ya, last two days, I actually dreamt of Gerrard. He and his family were actually staying in a hotel which I work in as a housekeeper. Then, I knocked on this door and he opened it! He asked me to come into the room and cleaned the room. He and his wife helped me make the bed and then all of a sudden, I was playing with Lilly-Ella. Haha... weird dream.

No comments: