So he's sick today. And today, I planned to vacuum the apt. And he so happened to be sick. And I didn't really care and still don't really care. I was more interested in tidying the dirty apt. It totally irritate me and I couldn't stand it anymore. The dirt on the carpet. It's more or less his fault!!!!!!!!! He totally doesn't care about keeping things tidy and in order. I'm the one who cook, who wash the dishes because he will usually leave it on the sink to rot, the one who take the effort to at least keep the apt. clean... And he still has the audacity to tell tomtom and kokogi that I bullied him. I don't care if it meant to be a joke! I just feel unjustly treated! Hello, look who's doing all the job? Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean it is expected in me to do all the cleaning and stuff! This is a 21st century. I may not be a total believer of total equality of man and women(admit it, man and woman are created differently. They are certain things that man can do and woman can't and vice versa. But I still believe that at least there should be some equality in man and woman! Like man should do the cleaning, cooking... ) Yeah, I'm angry and I think that's explain why I don't really care much about him even if he's sick now! HEy, if he's sick he should look after himself too. I tell you what he did while he's sick. He sat in front of the com the whole day(doing God knows what!) and now, he's sitting in front of the tv watching some wrestling show. Does he sound sick to you? If he's really sick, he should be in bed and get some rest! If he doesn't even take care of himself even when he's sick why should I care? I'm not his mother! I'm not even his elder sister. Yeah, sure, I'm older than him and I should take care of him since he's sick. But I chose to not to care about him. If he can spent his day sitting in front of the com and tv while he's sick and not even make an effort to at least make himself feel better, why should I care? And if he could do all those stuff, i'm sure he's capable enough to cook his own porridge. He asked me to cook it for him, I ignored him. I said I don't know how to cook. Well, I really don't know. I can try but I don't want to! If he's my little bro, yeah, I would. I would nag at him the whole day for not resting and for not taking care of himself. But he's not and for Pete sake, we are of the same age, a few months different won't make such a great different, will it? Now, he even lower the temp. I'm freezing here!!!!!!!!! I'm so angry too with him for keep lowering the temp. making me freeze in the middle of the night, making my sleep to unsound! If he's hot then don't pull the blanket over himself!!!!!! Or buy a fan. I use two blankets and I'm still freezing!!!!!!!!!!!! See, I'm left freezing, I cook, I wash, I clean, I even have to "cui" him to get ready to leave the house for school (because he doesn't care about time as he expect me to keep track of it because he's too busy talking to his gf on msn) and when I nag at him too much, he's not happy, saying that i'm bossy. So now I chose not to care. WHo's sick? He is. And I got my own stuffs to do anyway! If I were sick, I will take care of myself! Anyway, I won't let it happen. I will drink lots and lots of water and liang teh when I know I'm in the verge of falling sick! It's not that I'm not sympathetic at all. At least I tell him to drink medicine, btw, I have to tell him which medicine he had to take. *roll eyes*
So tomtom and kokogi came just now to deliver the stuffs that I asked kokogi to help me buy. And they cooked porridge for him. THey were so excited with the cooking and stuff. Me? I chose to sit around not caring about anything. Kokogi even asked me to go to walmart tmr to buy some healthier food. Hello, I only have two hands and there are limitted number of things that my two hands can carry. And he also asked me to go to the Asian Foodmart to buy some pickle like things that u eat with ur porridge. Ok, I will be nice and I will go to buy the "pickle" even though I know he won't really eat it because it's not his fav. food! But I will still buy it because i'm a nice girl and if I didn't i will be scolded by my dear aunt. My parents won't scold me. If they do, I have enough evidence to defend myself!!! And may be I will go to the walmart to buy some vegie and fruits. But that's all. I won't buy much as I ONLY HAVE TWO HANDS!!!!!!!!!
So, yeah, I let anger got the better of me. But if you were in my position, I bet you would too. Besides, he spent his day sitting in front of the com and tv even though he's sick. He should be sleeping, resting, kompress his forehead with ice... I don't need to tell him this. I bet I won't even have to tell my bro this (actually, I would tell him that even before he himself will do it, because he's my little brother and I'm his big sister and even if he had made me angry, he's still my LITTLE brother. ) But he's not! And I'm only older than him by about 8 months! I'm totally fed up with him. Can't he act his age?
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment