Monday, November 27, 2006

Christmas is coming!!! I really wish Santa Clause exist! Because, I've got a Christmas List for him!!!

My Christmas Wish List:

-Steven Gerrard's autobiography.
- Rain jacket (I don't really know if it's the correct term. It's a jacket, but made of polyester or some waterproof material. I have one, but I want one or two more!!!)
- Slingbag
-New schoolbag
-Car (or friends who own cars and who are willing to gimme a lift. I don't think my cousins will be buying car anytime soon :( )
- Trip to Utah National Park or Grand Canyon. I want to see ROCKS!!! (Dr. Cruse, my geology prof. will be excited too! Haha...). My desire to see this natural beauty intensifes after the lecture on rocks. Dr Cruse showed us so many beautiful pictures of them!!!


Speaking of trips. I have visited the Colosseum in Rome, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Great Wall of China in Beijing. But when I actually there to see these wonders of the world, I felt rather ... I don't know how to put it, but the feeling was rather mild. I wasn't that excited as I would expect myself to be. I mean, I'm in Paris, I'm on the Eiffel Tower .... When I was actually there, my reaction was, "oh, this is the Colosseum..." That's all! The anticipation, the desire was so much stronger before you actually get to see them. After that, it's kinna so-so. Hey, may be this is why you see so many divorce cases. The process of courtship is so manipulating! When u're dating, u wanted to get married and live happily ever after, but after that it didn't work out as well as expected. Ok, back to trips. I don't know if I would feel the same when I visited Grand Canyon or Anfield. I hope not, especially when I go to Anfield!!! It's the place a liverpool fan should visit!!! A pilgrimage every Liverpool fan should make!

No comments: