No work! Spent my weekends watching shows on YouTube. Haha...
I managed to watch Liverpool vs Middlesbourgh match! 0-0 . What a disappointment. I thought Liverpool played well in the second half. They created chances, but couldn't converted any. And the introduction of Peter Crouch added the much needed strike force for Liverpool. But it might be a little too late. Well, a draw was better than losing I have to say. But their form is really sucky this season. If this would mean sixth European Cup, then it's ok, but who am I kidding? You won't be lucky twice! But, for some reason, I still believe in "two time lucky". Am I being silly?
I just watched the Amazing Race just now. The Chos bros are out! They're my fav. team actually. Mostly because of their Asian roots. But I also admire them for not to let the competitive nature of the game got into their mind and still continue to be themselves. They're being too nice, especially to Lyn & Karlyn. Being nice gets you nowhere (except may be to heaven). The bros said that they wanted to "play the race just the way we're brought up" and they wanted to have clear conscience when they woke up the next day. Their parents did a great job raising them!
Winning isn't everything. What's the point of winning through being cunning (like the beauty queens/blondies, and Rob and Kimberly) and back stabbers (like Lyn & Karlyn) ??? It's just not right! But if u're not selfish, u get push around. So which one is the "right" thing to do???
I also don't know. Just do what u think is right, I guess.
And, the Blondies don't even know where London is! And one of them mentioned that the Chernobyl disaster was due to atomic bomb explosion! For Pete's sake, what do they learn in school!!! But they seem to be strong and may be the first all female team to win the amazing race. Being a female, I will still support them, although I hope this race would help teach them some geography!
No comments:
Post a Comment