Enrolled for my Spring Semester last night or rather this morning. The moment the clock struck 12am, I quickly enrolled. I can only enrolled today :( Actually, I wanted to enrolled into Religion of Mankind course. There's only 1 place left, but in the end, I still didn't get in :( Wonder who's the person. I'm thinking that the lesson will be interesting and they only have 2 classes! Since there's many people enrolled, I am guessing that it should be quite easy. But have to see if many people drop it. If yes, that means it not that easy. But I really want to learn more about the major religions in the world. It's interesting! People are strongly related to their religion, even the free thinkers!
I took 5 courses- English compo II, Stat., Macro Econ, MSIS( computer stuffs) and Phy ( why do I still have to study Sci!!! But this will be the last sci. lesson I ever attend!). And I will be taking winter class- American History. Intense 2 weeks. 4 hours lesson from Mon to Sat. I hope I can survive this. I just want to get it done and over with. So, I'm willing to sacrifice 2 weeks of my winter break! Besides, I won't be able to go anywhere. No car :( I really have to look for friends who have cars. All my friends have no car, only bicycle. At least they have bicycle. My only mode of transportation is bus 11 (walking)!
Liverpool 1-0 Man City!
Gerrard scored his first premiership goal!!! At least Liverpool win. I was very worried. But couldn't watch. Got to work.
On Sat, Tommy put Sung with Shela, and Yoshi with Camella (I worked with Charlotte :) ). Since the Shela and Camella hadn't come yet, Sung and Yoshi decided to work together, instead! Haha... Tommy and Pauline decided to let them go and let work together. But Pauline kept checking on them. Haha... We told Tommy that we want to quit after this semester. Actually, Yoshi said it. He didn't waste time and told Tommy, " I want to quit after this semester!". I think Tommy was quite taken aback. But he didn't say anything, except asked him when he wanted his last day of work to be. Then he asked us the same thing. I think he knew we wanted to quit. I was so glad he spared us his long-winded lecturing.
And on Sun, they had to work with Camella and Shela again (i worked with Charlotte again :) ), and Tommy warned them not to change. Poor thing! But Shela didn't come. Camella said that she's in the hospital. I doubted it. We finished early at 1.30pm. Then, we were told to help the rest. But we were hungry. Sandie and Charlotte told us to go and eat first. So we did. I think we took about an hour. When we got back, we helped for 15 min cause they're basically done. And before we could go, Tommy confronted us. He asked us where we were. Yoshi said that we went to help, but he didn't believe us. He said that he went looking for us, but we weren't anywhere to be found. He punched out our card (His so evil!!!) and reminded us that we were supposed to punch out when we leave the building. He defended himself by saying that he punched out every time. Nobody told us, and if doubt anyone, except him, did! He commented that this was because should anything happen to us, the hotel would not be responsible for it. That's the "formal reason", but the real reason was that we should not be paid for slacking. Whatever! We should have just gone home! And before we left, he still didn't believe that we went to help. "You sure you helped? If I go and ask the rest, they would be able to say that you help?" I said, "Yeah, ask them if you want!" Two more days! And I won't be seeing him any more! Can't wait for it!!! I feel like writing a letter of complain to the director of the hotel. Telling him/her, how mean his Executive Housekeeper is. It's true. Tommy's position in the hotel is Executive Housekeeper. I didn't know such position exist, but it does!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment