Monday, November 13, 2006
I think Sung, Yoshi and I were getting from bad to worse in our work attitude. On Sun, Sung and I worked together. And we took a total of 2 hours of break! After we cleaned 4 or 5 rooms, we went for lunch (the guests had not checked out anyway). This time, we went to Wendy's. I had never eaten Wendy's before so I wanted to try. We spent about 5o min there. And yeah, we still talked about quitting. Haha... After that, back to work. At around 1 pm, Sung and I only had 3 rooms left, and a guest had not checked out, so we decided to go to the computer lab to rest for half and hour. But Yoshi came too and then we played "guessing game". It started when Sung asked Yoshi aobut his name. 中 is called Naka in Jap. Yoshi's full name is Yoshiki Nakata ( 中岛吉贵)。Interesting! Then, Sung told Yoshi about the meaning, to Yoshi's surprise. Then, he typed some more Kanji as it is called in jap. And both of us were supposed to say ,or should I say guessed, the meaning of the word. It was quite fun actually! We guessed and guessed until 2 pm. And we still had 3 more rooms to do! Actually, we took so many long breaks because we know that we would finish early and Tommy would never let us go! He would want us to help the others. Not that I don't want to help, but the rest of them don't want our help. They(except Charlotte) always gave us unhappy look whenever we help them. They want their hours! *roll eyes* Anyway, Charlotte got a helper, so we thought that she would do ok. When we finished our rooms, it nearly 3 pm and as expected, Tommy wouldn't let us go! Yoshi and Sung told him that the rest of the housekeepers had helpers, and our help would not be needed. Tommy was doubtful, but our insistence prevails. He had no choice but to let us go! Haha... While waiting for the elevator, we heard Tommy's voice and he's moving towards the elevator. We quickly climbed the stairs and ran to punch out! The people in the front desk looked at us shocked! Haha...You must be wondering why we ran since Tommy let us go already, but at that moment, my thought was that if we didn't run, Tommy might change his mind and ask us to do some more work! This is what u do when u had a mean supervisor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment