Waiting for my movie to finish downloading. I have not been eating healthily for this past few weeks. Had been eating fried food, which explains my pimple and ulcer breakout :(
I have to try to abstain from fried food this week. Lets make this my goal! I hope I succeed! (it's going to be very hard!) Wish me luck everyone!
I really miss my mom's cooking and the kopitiam's food near my house in s'pore :( I'm going to have a feast when I go back to Indo and S'pore next summer!
The food here is so boring. I'm not that picky about food, but if u eat the same stuffs u will get bored!!! Urgh!!! May be if I'm in NYC or California, things won't be so bad. But, I chose to come to this quaint town of Stillwater, so I have to put up with this. But I do wish that I'm a better and diligent cook (or at least my cousin), then I wouldn't have to complain about food!
No comments:
Post a Comment