I'm so happy!!! I can finally watch CARS and the devil wears prada. Have been trying to download them, but there weren't in the program that I have. So, finally!!!
I finally scored full marked too for my elementary calculus. I will knock my head against the wall if I did! I mean it's so easy! Differentiation! Simple differentiation questions! I nearly got a question wrong as I misread the question. lUckily I realized it and changed it. Phew! And my TA, ms Naomi was so excited and sung and I scored full marks. She was even more excited and happier than us. Haha... Only 4 get full marks. And I scored full marks too for my english essay. Can u believe it, a full score for essay??? Wow! never imagine that! As long as you get all the sturcture correct, have a thesis statement and topic sentences, and presented a rather good argument, you can get a very high score. No wonder students have to score 90 to get an A. It's not that hard to get that kind of score (unlike in S'pore).
For english lesson today, we did peer critique for our argumentative essay. I was reading JJ's essay and it was so funny. The paper is about censorship of books. JJ wrote that he was against censorship as he feels that "human are thining animals". Haha.... I think what he meant is humans think like animals. But how can human thinks like animals???
The weather is freaking cold today. Had to go Walmart to buy groceries and it took ages for the bus to come! The wind was blowing my body heat away! I was waiting and cursing for the late bus! And it was so sunny yesterday! Oklahoma weather. My geology teacher said that because Oklahoma is landlock, the weather always fluctuating and it can go from spring to winter to summer... The water from the sea actually helps to make the weather more constant. I would never thought that I would say this, but I actually miss beaches. I will go to Pasir Ris and East Coast when I go back. May be Ancol too in Jakarta, but don't think so.
While watching cars last nite, JJ kept disturbing me :( He asked for help doing the reference page for english essay. Couldn't watch cars in peace. But I wasn't really that agitated and can maintain my politeness talking to JJ. If it's my bro or sis or cousins or good friends, I would probably throw a fit. I will help them definitely, but I will be very very reluctant and very pissed off. *sigh* you can always hide your anger when talking to stranger and remain polite and nice to them no matter how anger you are. But with your close friends or family, you feel it's alright to make your feeling known. You treat your love ones, the people that really matter to your life rudely when you should treat them even nicer than strangers. In a nutshell, you take them for granted :(
No comments:
Post a Comment