I was sooooooooo cold today! Yesterday was rather hot. I was wearing my summer clothes- t-shirt and jeans- yesterday. But the weather is always sunny, spring or summer like, every Tuesday. That's what I observed. Some people were talking of the possibility of snow tmr. WoW!!! That will be so cool!!! Not that I haven't seen snow or snow fall before. I've seen it in Austria last year. But this time, I am not a tourist. I'm a resident. There will be a great difference.
During our english lesson, we had this stimulation about bribery. An international student bribed a police to solve the problems. It's allowed in her country. We were having a mini trial. It was hilarious. We didn't really know what to do. Ivan (he's from Ukraine, sasha's best friend. Oh, and sasha was not the real name. His real name is Oleksander) was a witness and his story was totally different from the instructions given. And he was accused of lying in court! When the lawyers were cross-examining the witness, Ms. Lilly was wondering how come nobody object. Thereafter, there's lots of objections. Some were baseless objections. And if the judge didn't say "sustain or overruled" quick enough, the lawyers from two opposing teams will argue. Haha... I was the prosecution lawyer, by the way. I should be the jury. They don't have to do anything. Just sit there and stone! Then, one of the witness, Adlet, the anthropologist, stood up. He said that he's the defence lawyer and wanted to examine the witness. He kept saying that he's the defendant's lawyer, and everybody was like, "no, u're the anthropologist. You're one of the witness!" Haha... Joseph fined him $10 for causing disruption in the court. It's so funny! Joseph was the judge and he had to wear a costume which look like the clothes that graduating students wear. I will try to take some photos on Friday!
Two more weeks and a semester is gone! And I will be here for half a year!!! Time flies!
And Liverpool drew 0-0! They had so many wasted chances!!! Oh, Arsenal lost to Fulham!!!
oh ya, I have a Frienster account!!! Haha... I know it's old stuff. But I'm always behind trends anyway. I just realised that almost everyone I know have friendster account, even my little sis!!! Not many americans have frienster. They use Facebook. It's like Friendster, but Sung said that Friendster is so much better. *shrug* In case u're wondering, nope, I haven't set up a Facebook account. May be later. One at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment