So Tommy started to cook potato. I don't know what he's planning to do with the potato. We only planned to cook fried noodle with some ingredients. Tomtom cooked. Thomas seemed to be angry, and fed up with us (cause we didn't really have enough pot for cooking. Anyway, after much doubt and should I say struggle, we or rather Tomtom managed to cook rather nice noodles, potato with shrimps and veggie. We also ordered 2 large pizzas cause we thought we wouldn't be able to cook enough noodle. So in the end, everything went well. But I felt very tired. They said i was very quiet. I was half watching Survivor, half eating and also exhausted! Couldn't talk much can I?

But I'm glad everything went well. Of course it all THANKS TO MY TWO TWIN COUSINS!!! And Sorry for the lack of preparation on my part!
No comments:
Post a Comment