Here's the update.
Let me refresh my memory first :P
ok, first, let me elaborate on the "party" on Thursday night. Actually, in the morning, Sung and I played badminton with JJ (the korean exchanged student. He's the bespectacled guy, who wore brown long-sleeved shirt in the photo on my previous post). Then, we showed him the way to our house. He insisted on seeing our apt. So, no choice, we let him in. He asked for coffee. I told him that he would have to wait as I had to boil the water first. I was really embarrased for not having a thermos or smt to contain hot water. But he didn't seem to care. Dunno why, Sung poured him Coke. So he had two glasses of drinks- hot coffee(Nescafe 3-in-1 brought from S'pore :) ) and Coke. He really liked the coffee. He said that it's very nice. And he took (or rather stole, cause he didn't ask permission first) a sachet home. Anyway, he went into my bedroom and was shocked by how messy it was. Haha... I told him that he's not supposed to see it till evening as I would be cleaning my room later in the afternoon. Besides, I liked my room to be a little messy. It's just feel weird for everything to be neat and in place. Furthermore, I don't think my room is extremely messy. Messy yes, but not that bad. Well, at least not as bad as yueying's. Haha... Sorry, Ren! ;P He looked at the photos of my family and said that my little sis looked older than me. Haha... Didn't know that I looked so young or should I say my sis looked old??? Haha... Hmph... wonder what's her expression will be when I told her this. JJ also said that I am thinner than last time. Haha...
He didn't managed to finish both his drinks and Sung said he would save it for later. He nodded. I think he didn't believe that we would do that, cause in the evening, when we gave him his unfinished drinks, he looked a little surprised.
I learnt that JJ and Glorick served for 2 plus years in the army. That's explain why they're still undergrad at 26yrs of age! And Glorick mentioned that he almost went crazy after his military service or NS as we call it in S'pore. He said that he was always slapped by his commander. Poor thing!
We mingled and as expected, JJ was the most talkative! Sung and tomtom kept feeding him with icecream. Haha...
I think that's all the interesting things from the "party".
On Sat. I had to work :(
The 3 of us went to McDonalds to eat lunch. Haha...Yup, we sneaked out again :P It was fun actually. But the first time was better. Haha... And it's a fourth of fifth time I ate McD here in the country where McD was born! First was french fries bought by my sis at McD in the Walmart(yup, there's McDonalds in the Walmart). Then, cheeseburgers(can't remember if I bought it once or twice) also at Walmart. Next, cheeseburger bought at drive-thru counter. Almost everything is drive-thru here. They even have drive-thru banks! And then this :D
I had a room which was darm messy. Worse than my bedroom. Things were all over the place. Papers, clothes, towels. And there's only one man staying in that room. Stupid man! That's the messiest and dirtiest room ever! Oh, and he put the coffeemaker in the bathroom. That guy actually make coffee in the bathroom! Wow!
Had to work again today, but nothing interesting. We didn't sneak out cause we had a free breakfast. The restaurant at the hotel gave everyone working in the hotel a free breakfast. the leftover I supposed. Whatever it is, I was starving and glad that I had a free meal :
No comments:
Post a Comment