Thursday, November 16, 2006

I don't have to work this weekend! Finally, I can enjoy my weekends!!!

I've been thinking. In fact, I did quite a lot of thinking lately. Like how to break the news of me quitting to Tommy, what subjects and how many subjects I should take next spring... and i'm doubting my decision to come to OSU. I mean the main reason i came here is not to be alone. But now, I'm thinking of the other side of the coin. If I dare to be alone, where will I go and how will I feel? And the reason of this doubt is simple- I'm fed up with my cousins. All 4 of them from the eldest to the youngest. For the eldest, I'm fed up with him cause he kept lecturing me about things (that I don't think that he really does himself, well I don't know, so better don't jump into wild guesses). He keeps saying how I always bully Sung and during the party, he said that why I didn't do the cooking. Me being a girl and the eldest, blah blah blah... I only had this to say to defend myself. I wanted to cook, but the twins wouldn't let me 'cause they feel that I was incompetent. And this is 21st century. Women have been "oppressed" for so long and it's time for them to strike back!!! Yeah, and also, he refused to let us (Sung and I) drive his car to practice our driving skills. Ok, don't talk about me. I don't even have the confidence to drive well. How about Sung??? I think he's a better driver than even his twin bros, that's because he had taken some driving lessons before. He let his bros drive his car all by themselves!!! I don't disagree with the fact that there's always a gap between cousins and own siblings. I would do that too. But he wouldn't even let Sung drive his car, not once! Ok, well, except when Sung wanted to take his driving test. *roll eyes* I respect him and look up to him, but sometimes, I just don't agree with him. And my inability to argue my point properly always let him get the better of me :( I really should take speech classes!

And as for my twin cousins--- I personally prefer Tommy (yeah, irony. He shares the same name as my mean supervisor!) I don't know. It's just that Tommy is more laidback and Thomas is more serious and rude to me. But, I want to complain about the two of them. Never keep their word--- say want to give me the tel no. of tour agency in OkC, but till now, no number! and then they always tease me. And when I ask them to give me a lift to the walmart in the evening, they're always reluctant (yeah, and poor me and sung had to withstand the cruel coldness waiting for the bus). You know, it's really unfair. They had the "luxury" to not wait for the bus in the cold and not to carry their heavy groceries to the bus stops ( as they always drive to Walmart) and they don't even want to share that with us :( They keep saying that they're busy, they have labs to do, blah blah blah. And they always say that business classes are so easy, nothing compared to the engineering classes they take. My respond is we haven't even taken any business related classes. All we took was general education classes that they have taken. And they have only themselves to blame for choosing engineering to business. So quit complaining!!! And since they do not choose business, they have no right to say it's easy, because they don't really know what business students are studying!!! URGH!!! So irritating!!! And not forgetting about their mother too!

As for Sung, u all know what I want to complain about. The same stuffs.

I chose to come here. So I just have to bear with everything and hope for the best.

No comments: