Wednesday, February 07, 2007

England lost 1-0 to Spain. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy or sad, but I found myself smiling when I saw the score :P Yeah, gerrard played, but it's just a friendly match, so not that much of an importance, no?

Nothing much happen in school. Oh, I met Steward. HE also worked in Pistol Pizza. It's the first time I met my collegues outside the restaurant. I didn't see him at first, but he waved and said "Hi!" to me. I asked him why he was sitting on the floor. He answered that he liked it. Haha... He's a little weird. Last Saturday, he worked for 10 hours! And he's always pulling the food from the oven early. Dunno y. Got back Econ exam. I did well!!! Yeah, so happy for myself!

Chinese New Year is coming. I want to get ang pao, eat all the chinese new year snacks!!!! To add salt to my wound, my birthday, first "non-teenage" b'day falls on the second day of Chinese New Year!!! I could use this to get double ang pao, right? But I'm here not there :(
I really don't know how I'm going to celebrate my b'day. Most prob, i won't be celebrating it. May be I will just buy a small cake for myself or treat myself to a nice meal! I have to be good to myself since others aren't

No comments: