Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm watching Let It Shine on youtube. I miss S'pore drama. Seeing the HDB flats, schools and shopping centers, gave me a nostalgic feeling. I think the show is quite nice. But would a teacher be such a busy body like the character Felicia Chin's playing in real life? I don't think so. I think a teacher should be able to draw a line and not meddle too much with his or her students personal life. May be I should ask Deng lao shi about this.

So my cousin's got a car, but then the twins and him (but mostly is the twins) ganged up and bully me!!! I've got to work on Sat, and they prefer to go to okc on Sat. I was really mad!!! They asked me to call in sick and not to go to work! To think they're my cousins and share some DNA with me!!! I won't do that (if I still work in the hotel, may be). I would rather spent my Sat at the restaurant kitchen, earning money. Why must I accomodate them? Why can't they be more accomodating towards me?
If they're going to be a bunch of jerks, I can be a total bitch too!!! And bitch bites! (don't know what jerks are capable of). I bear grudge! You offend me, I will remember it and when the time comes, u will get ur retribution (from me)!!! Irritating!!!

No comments: