After weeks of being left out, I was suddenly remembered. Oh, how thoughtful! All of the sudden, I exist! Told me not to go to work, to go to okc for a dinner (or smt). Yeah, if I was informed a week ahead, I would go (well, may be. I'm still sore, my wound have yet to heal, by the way), but a few hours before? I could not just call tmr and said, "sorry, I can't work today, i've emergency!" What emergency? Erm... Besides, I still have to attend a compulsory meeting tmr morning!
If I was remembered earlier, a week or a few days earlier, I would discuss this with my supervisor, and work things out. But a few hours ahead? I can just be irresponsible and didn't go to work or the meeting, but I don't want. It's just not right! It's just not me! Moreover, who will I be having a "reunion dinner" with? A group of people who I don't know and who have not been acknowledging my existance... Not forgetting, I'm still in the middle of a cold war.
Should I tell them? I wanted to tell them, but I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do. I don't want to blow up the whole matter. I don't want to complicate matter. But I wanted to tell them so much. I really do, but each time, I hold back. I'm worried. I'm confused...
... I told myself, it's better not to tell them... yet. I may tell them one day...perhaps. But not now.
A lonely Chinese New Year.... a lonely Birthday!
Happy Chinese New Year to everyone (except me)!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment