Friday, February 16, 2007

I think I screwed my msis exam yesterday. Most questions came out from the textbook and I only read throught it once. I read the slides, but apparently, they're rather useless.

Working on Thrusday night was the worst decision I've made this semester! I was so tired today. I was so tired that I handed the wrong thing for my english class and I couldn't remember what I gave to the teacher. *sigh*

Talking of exam, here's what Gerrard did on his GCSEs.

"I sat in the exam hall thinking hard over one important question: exactly how I would burn my uniform. The clock showed barely an hour before I sprinted out the room. I have never run so quick to a bus-stop. I wanted to get back to Ironside, get into my normal clothes, ditch my uniform... " How did your exam go?" Mum asked. "Yeah, fine," I replied, knowing I had done shite. I handed her my uniform. "Just pop that in the bin, please, Mum." A new uniform awaited me: Liverpool FC."

I was LMAO when I read the bolded parts! Well in the end, he really did shite, I must say, a C in English, six Ds and two Es! At least he's good a something-- football!

No comments: