Sunday, February 04, 2007

I've been complaining about my cousins in my previous blog. Sorry if it bores u readers ( I wonder who read my blog). Anyway, I just want to vent out my anger.

My hometown was flooded. IN some part, the water is as high as 2 m. My dad nearly couldn't go to s'pore. I'm glad he made it there safely. Floods were a common occurance in jakarta. Part of my childhood memories were about playing in the flood- folding paper boats and let it sailed on the murky water, catching tadpoles or small fishes, splashing water. Another common occurance was blackout! I wouldn't say that i missed them, but floods and blackouts brought the whole family together!

I'm trying to study for my econ exam. I'm struggling with the concept of opp. cost. Sometimes I get it, but sometimes I don't. I just hope that i would have sufficient time to finish the paper and not make a careless mistake. This makes me rethink if I really want to study economics. I'm taking stats, too and I really enjoy stats. It's like maths! I wonder what stats major do.

No comments: