Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm officially older by a year now!!! NO cake. I don't like the walmart cake, and I don't know if there's anywhere else to buy cake.

I want to thanks my family for the calls!

I want to thanks REN and Jac very much for their clips. Thanks Ren for making 3 versions of birthday songs. They're all equally good!!! But if i've to choose, i like the third one. U and ur "soprano" voice. Haha... Helped start my day! And jac, thanks for your video. It makes the rest of my day even better!!! Yeah, I'm a year younger than u thought!!! Nonetheless, I'm really touched and thankful for u to make those clips. You totally made my day!!! Love u both!!! And my family too, of course!!!

Come to think of it, I did have a very early b'day celebration last year, on the day before I left S'pore! A "farewell" cake becum a birthday cake! Thanks for e early celebration, guys!

No comments: