Thursday, February 22, 2007

I was so clumsy at work last night. I was mopping the floor. The mop was rather heavy. while lifting it from the pail, the mop entangled with the handle, and the pail tripped over. Water was everywhere!!! One-third of the kitchen was flooded. I was more embarrased rather than panic. Well, I manged to get it as "dry" as possible, but the floor was rather dirty. Yuki helped me a little. Luckily, only Yuki saw how flooded the floor was, the rest of the people only saw it after I get most of the water.

I was really really really happy that Liverpool beat Barcelona, it's as if Liverpool has won the CL again. But the battle is only half-won. Go Liverpool.

It sucks big time not being able to talk about the match. I called my dad after the match. But that as much discussion I had :( I missed watching the match in the wee hours, waking my mum and sis up with my shouts when Liverpool won :P Then, I would go to school happily, and teased all those people who doubted Liverpool. I missed those days. I asked Yuki if he watches soccer, he said he watched a little, but he doesn't really know Barcelona! Anyway, I told him how happy I was for half a minute, and then back to work. In the past, I would be happy all day long!!! Talking non-stop about the feat, especially to A kwa! Haha....

Oh, I talk to A kwa on msn just now. He didn't watch the match, he said Liverpool matches are boring. Whatever, Man U fan! He said he send me a B'day card, I won't believe him until I receive it. He always tricks me with his lies!!!

No comments: