Sunday, February 18, 2007

I've told them. I felt somewhat better to finally able to get this off my chest. I just hope that i don't make them worry about me even more.

Why does it seem to be my fault? Why is it that despite being the one who's hurt, I seem to be the guilty party? Why do I have to be the one who give way? Why does it seem as if i'm asking for this? Whatever it is, I have me! I can survive on my own! I will make more friends, I will take care of myself, so I don't need you all to worry about me! I don't need them! I won't kiss their asses just so that they would do things for me. I'm hurt and unhappy, and I dont' want to pretend as if nothing happen. I'm not a good actor, otherwise, I would go to Hollywood!

oh, i just checked my msis result. Yeah, I screwed it up. I got a C!!! :( Should have studied the textbook! From now on, I will make sure I studied the textbook till i know every single word in it! well, may be not all. It's a torture for a person who's not computer savy, who's not interested in computer parts, to study computer!!! But i will do well. I will get an A for this subject or I would be letting myself down!!! I did well in my sciences at O lvl, so I can do this too!!!

No comments: