Liverpool drew in a derby!!!! And it's played at Anfield!!! Wanted to watch but woke up late :P
Oh, here, they called a derby "Bedlam". Don't know why.
I went to play racquetball with JJ and Glorick last night. Wanted to play badminton, but the court was booked. So JJ suggested racquetball. They taught me how to play it, it's hard. I was afraid the ball might hit me!!! Haha...And i had to run all over the court to chase the ball. So tiring. When I reached home, Sung was already home. He asked me where i went to. I told him that I was having fun with JJ and Glorick( without him!!!) I couldn't really tell if he's disappointed, but I hope he was. Next time, when he and the twins had "fun" at okc, he would know what it's like to be left out!!!
He told me that the twins told him that it's dangerous to drive in the highway for the first time alone. I agree. But what angered me is that they did not say that because they're really worried, more like not wanting to be left out when we go to okc or want to go to okc when THEY like it. And sung asked me to call in sick on sat. This time, I raised my voice and told him, why don't u call in sick on fri and then we go on fri and then we could stay there overnight???
They called last night. I think they're planning to go out today. I don't care!!!! I had my way to get back at them. You know, they (the whole family) cared more about S and really helped him, but not me. TAke helping to ask for a job for example. I don't know why(may be got to do with them being closer with his family) Anyway, I got my job now by my own. At least I could be proud of that!!!
I tried not to cry. I chose to come here. Even my dad suggested for me to choose other better university to go to. But I was afraid to be alone. Now, I would rather be alone than being surrounded by them.
No comments:
Post a Comment