Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"Talking is so overrated"--- Grey's Anatomy. I agree!!! Silence is golden. Anyway, we've been giving each other cold shoulders. If he's (they're) not going to talk to me, then I won't. Even if they do, I will ignore them. Otherwise, would they think about me, the emotional hurt they've put me thru???? Whatever! I'm enjoying the time when i won't be bugged about school work :D

I've been thinking of taking Spanish lesson. I've asked and there's a lesson this evening. I will go n see. It's good to learn new things, no? Besided, if I want to work in US, it would be better to know some Spanish with many Mexicans here. I have nothing to do in the evening too. I also wanted to take Craft class, but clash with my lesson time :( I'm thinking of taking Korean class. Then, I could understand korean drama and what jj n glorick talk about ;P

There's also cultural night coming and the indonesian association were asking for people to participate. Finally, I received their email. I didn't get any of it last semester. Anyway, they're thinking of putting up a fashion show, singing session and an angklung performance (and dancing too i think). I'm interested in the angklung, but I'm a little reserved, caused i'm not very good with musical instrument, that's y I always hated music lessons!!! I definitely won't dance. I can't seem to be able to remember dance routines well. Enuf of dancing from TJ's orientation. No more please!!! I don't know. I want to join, but....

No comments: