Just came back from my driving lesson. I'm still feeling very nervous. I haven't been driving for 4 months. I wasn't as nervous as last time. May be because there weren't that many cars and also it's a lot easier to drive the automatic car. I have to watch my speed limit often. I would drive too fast or too slow. Sometimes, when I was driving 60mph, I got this feeling as if I was speeding (the speed limit is 65mph) or I was going to lose control of the car!!! I really need to conquer this fear! I didn't have the chance of trying out the uphill parking and do lots of turning like Sung. May be I will ask Kokogi to let me try it out, but I don't think he will let me *shrug* I think I wil need a couple more lesson, but if kokogi will let us practise using his car, we may only need 1 more lesson. It's quite expensive. USD50 per hour!!! But I think Sung may be able to take the test with 1 more lesson and I may need 2 more lessons. He's, not surprisingly, a better driver than me. I was wondering how many tests I must sit for before I will be able to pass my prac. I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but I really really don't think that I will be able to pass on my first try. I only just made it for my theory, and the prac is supposed to be more difficult :(
I had a "video conference" with Ren. Haha... Used Sung's notebook 'cause his has a built-in webcam. I haven't talked to Ren for a long long time. REally miss her! And of course my other friends too. It's really comforting to be able to talk to Ren. I made me less homesick, actually. And it definitely cheered me up. I was having a bad day in the afternoon, feeling homesick and everything. So being able to see Ren and see her cheecky smile really made me happy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment