I read a thread on the class forum titled "special thanks". I can't believe I didn't notice it before. After reading those thanks from my classmates, it was appealing to write my own thank you 'speech'. I know I didn't really gel well with everyone in the class. I prefer to mix with those people that I feel comfortable to be around with. That's me! I choose friends. I don't make friends easily. I don't socialise. I believe if we are meant to be friends, we will get along naturally. Actually, that's what happen so far!
Here is my short thank you 'speech' :
4e1'05 -- the best class to be in. Thank you for the wonderful memories :) I really cherish them. How I miss those times! And of course, thank you everyone for putting up with my craziness about Gerrard and Liverpool ;)
Jac-- THank you so so much for always being there for me. Your advice, patience with my tantrum, nonsense, non-stop chattering about gerrard and liverpool are really precious. Thanks also for your call every night. I really miss talking to you on the phone!
Ren-- THanks for your nonsense( or jokes). They always brighten my day. Thanks for your long long emails. Keeping me occupied and happy :)
Wilson-- Thanks for letting me call you A Kwa ;) Thank you for being there to talk about soccer(smsing, talking about soccer during lessons especially during phy lessons in Sec 3 whenever Mrs Ngiam said "discuss with your partner", we will always discuss soccer instead. Haha...) and some other things(like that person on the bus) I'm still waiting for the things that you owe me!!!
Monica-- Thanks for your concern and encouragement. Coming from the same hometown, it's easy for us to relate to each other's "homesickness".
YSK-- Miss your laughter! Thanks for making me laugh! You and Ren--- the perfect couple! Haha...
Yaowen-- Cheeky boy! Your hou lian pi and nonsense brighten up my day. Your lame ideas amazed me. Still owe me things too!
And for the 6 of you, thank you for your companion on the day before I left for USA! Thank you so much. Very early "celebration" for my 20th B'day. My first time playing pool... Thanks *shedding tears*
For the teachers who taught me- Ms Tan CI, Mrs Koh, Mrs Wong, Mr Koh, Mrs Ngiam, Mrs R. Seah... thank you so much from the valuable guidance.
THank you is never enough a word to convey my deepest gratitude to all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment