Monday, August 07, 2006

I did the bathroom today. I had only 1 cent and a small basket today. Sung had tip again :( This time is more. He had $2.50. It's not fair!!! All I ever gotten was 1 cent!!!

Yoshi got to do housekeeping alone. He had been doing that since Sat. Well, I just hope that I could do the cleaning alone tmr. I really would like to try out how to do my own cleaning!!! Own timing, no need to "kan pie ren de lian se". I really really hope i can do the cleaning myself. It's like end of training and naik pangkat!!! Actually just now sung and I were about to be given our own list and could do the cleaning by ourselves, but Pauling(the person in charge) was worried that we could not manage cleaning 10 rooms :(

Please Lord let me be able to work on my own tomorrow. I really would like to know my own speed.

And I had to work on Sat and Sun. I'm supposed to move house this sun. Oh well, i think I will have to think of another plan. Pauline said that she could let us off on next Wed and Thur to move house. But, the good days to move house are on Aug 10 (Thur) and Aug 13 (sun). Yeah, I'm rather superstitious. I would rather be safe than sorry.

No comments: