Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ok, I got my wish. Sung and I were given the opportunities to do rooms on our own. I got 8 and sung got 9. Before jumping into conclusion that I got the easier job, let me tell you that of the 8, 7 have extra beds and many rooms around 5 or 6 were darn dirty. And this is the first time I cleaned a toilet in which the guests used every singel towel! I got a really hard time cleaning it! So many stuffs inside the small rooms :( And I didn't get any tip at all. Sung got another $2 plus. This is not fair!!! and his rooms were so much cleaner than mine :( Stupid guests! Know your rooms so untidy still didn't care to give the housekeepers any tip!!! I finished last :( Due to insufficient carts, I have to use Mabel's. She's off today. I hope I didn't do anything that she doesn't like to her carts. Beverly told me that Mabel doesn't like anyone to use her cart(as if she owns it. Might as well bring it home everyday!) I really really hope I won't get into trouble tmr. That Mabel will be back!!! Argh!!!

My arms muscles are aching! For some rooms, I'm just too tired that I didn't really change every single sheet. And for the bathroom, i just roughtly wipe it dry so it will seem clean. What you expect? Very tired you know. If got tip, I may be encouraged to do a better job. Well, SAndie was off today, she may be back tmr, so I better do my rooms carefully, or else she will complain about me! I don't know if I will be on my own again tmr. I hope I am.

After work, we went to clean up our apt. Our neighbour is a japanese family. A whole day of cleaning. My hands are becoming rough!!! I must remember to put lotion! I'm only 19, can't have a wrinkled hands.

No comments: