I got to clean rooms alone again today :) It's nice to be alone, taking your own time doing the cleaning. But Daphnie kept coming and helped me stripped the bed. Yeah, she did help me save some time, but i just don't like the way she arranged the pillows and blankets. I have may way of arranging them in a way that will make it easier for me to put them back onto the bed. But, I don't really dare to say that I don't need her help. I mean, I could use some help, but other people do things differently and I don't really like that. I got a tip 35cents. Not much, but at least this was the most amount of tip I ever got. I found 25cents on the floor. I was a little apprehensive in taking it at first, but considering how dirty the room was and it's only a quarter, right? So I decided to take it! Hope I won't get into trouble. I'm wondering if the rooms that Daphnie entered before me to strip the beds had tips. It's difficult to trust somebody whom you don't know! I'm really intrigued by it. Hmph... I'm thinking of entering the rooms first. May be before I start my cleaning routine for the day, I will knock on 3 or 4 rooms and look inside if there are any tips and if there are, took them before Daphnie come. Or if I get quite a sum of money, I may leave some for her. But so far, I don't think many guests give tips :( Just my luck!
Oh, about Mabel and her dear cart. She complained that someone put in an "alien" bottle. I was going for a break and I went down to the housekeeprs room to take my chocolate. Mabel was already there taking her lunch and talking to Pauline. Then, she suddenly brought up the topic about the bottles. She said somebody put in a bottle which is not hers (hers have a name on them. REally, did she buy those with her own money??? How can she calls them her own when rightfully, they belonged to the hotel???) Anyway, she continued complaining," If you use somebody else's cart, don't take off any of the bottles or put in any bottles. My bottles were in the buckets..." *roll eyes*For the record, I wouldn't have to put in an extra bottle of cleaners(red in color liquid) if she put it with the rest of the bottle. I tried to look for it (trying to be nice) but I couldn't find it. So, I did the most correct thing, take another bottle! Complain, complain, complain, she might as well bring a locker and lock "her" cart and bottles inside. I didn't know if she knew I used her cart yesterday. May be she did, may be she didn't. Whatever it is, my conscience is clear. I didn't do anything wrong.
I wonder how many rooms I will clean tmr. I just hope that I would get to clean rooms in 4th floor. They don't have extra beds and they tend to be cleaner than 2nd and 3rd floors(especially 2nd) I got a really really hard time cleaning the rooms in 2nd floor on Tuesday. Spare me the torture, please? Well, at least for tmr, cause I will need to visit my apt after work!
My fingers are aching again. They didn't hurt so much yesterday! May be due to the build up from yesterday. *sigh* 4 more days to go before having a 3 days off. CAn't wait. I really hope tmr's workload is not so heavy. Sometimes I'm just too lazy to clean the bathroom properly, I will just roughly wipe it. The dark unknown secret of housekeeping...
I really wonder how people like Beverly and Charlotte can work everyday doing such things. Won't they feel very tired, hands, arms and back aching, feeling bored...
From this week onwards, my weekends are gone. They will be filled with housekeeping stuffs. What a "great" way to spend weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment