Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm bored!!!!!!! I'm supposed to do some readings for english lesson tmr, but it's so boring!!!!!!!!!! There are some exercises on it and I don't know if i'm supposed to do them. I don't want to do them!!!!!!!!!

There will be Sociology lesson tmr and I hate sociology!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like the teacher who's teaching the subject because I don't understand what she's talking most of the time. On the last lesson, she asked the students to listen to 2 songs and write about their historical time, platform/style... I didn't know what to write!!!!!!!!! she's crazy too. She admitted to it herself. She's scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think I will do well :( I hope tmr's lesson will be better!

The Geology map session was a disaster. The TA went thru the exercises with us but he went very fast and I was lost!!!!!!! I didn't know what he's talking about!!!! Ended up staying back and ask him to go thru the whole exercises again! ARGH!!!!!!!!

Talked to guy named Doss. Weird name for an American! He asked where we came from and then he told us that he has been studying in Jap for quite some time, but he doesn't know any Japanese cause he went to an American International Sch.... That's all. It's better than sitting in the class stoning while waiting for the class to commerce although I doubt he will remember us when we bump into him on the street! I noticed that when the Americans talk to us, they will definitely start by asking where we are from and then talk about some other things. But, they never asked our name! Never!!! Weird! What's the point of knowing some personal info of smo without knowing their name?

Tommy sent me some jokes:

Seorang nenek yang nyebrang jalan hampir
ketabrak motor. Pengendara
motor marah : "Nenek bego! Nyebrang jalan gak
liat2!"
Nenek sewot : "Lo yg bego!! Nabrak nenek-nenek
aja
gak kena..!!"

TRANSLATION
An old lady is crossing the road and nearly knocked down by a motorcycle.
The motorcyclist angrily said,"Stupid old lady! Watch where you're going!"
The old lady snorted, " You're the one that's stupid! You can't even knock down an old lady!"


When i see baby, i remember "TEDDY BEAR
DOLL".
When i see a little
girl, i remember "BARBIE DOLL". But when i see u,
i remember
"PANADOL"

No comments: