I saw the driver with blue eyes again. He really has nice eyes. OK, enough of that. Today, I had some sort of Elementary Calculus tutorial. And we spent an hour to go through a question. Wow!!! Mrs Koh, will you be shocked to hear this? Haha... I really really miss Mrs Koh's Maths lesson. The maths lesson here is so sucky!!!!!!!!! No wonder not many Americans like Maths. Anyway, my tutor is from Japan. She is a teaching asistant and she's doing her PhD in Maths right now. I can't imagine how she can survive solving equations and formulas!
And for yesterday, I had my English lesson. We continued to introduce ourselves and our partner. There's only sung, "Sasha" and I left. So, "Sasha" asked if I want to go first. I said no and he could be first. He was introducing me and he seemed to be very confident and I was very worried for him. I was wondering if he even know where I came from because I didn't remember if I told him that. True enough, he didn't know where I came from. Here's how he introduce me " I would like to introduce my friend. Her name is Can...i(I didn't think that anyone in the class could figure out my name!) and she's from Japan... (oh my gosh!!! Japan!!! ARGHHH!)" I shook my head and stared at him in horor! I am from INdonesia!!!!!!!!!! Wow!!! I didn't worry for nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment