Sunday, August 27, 2006

LIverpool won! Way to go Crouch! I hope you will maintain this standard and keep the goal coming! Kudos to Agger too! But I think Liverpool still need to work harder. Comeback king! Erm... I'm not being pessimistic here, but how long can you keep the title? Go Liverpool!

Wow, Arsenal lost. I think not many will consider Arsenal as one of the title contender this season. I just feel that the Arsenal team now seems weak.

I really miss reading Straits Times or The Newpaper. USA sucks! I want soccer matches! I want soccer news!!! I'm starving for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really miss home :( I miss talking to Jac on the phone. I miss disturbing my sis and bro till they are angry! Haha... I miss quarrelling with them too! I miss having someone to talk to. I miss the food, the companion, the climate... everything! I wonder when I go back next summer, will everything be the same just as I left them?

I may be an introvert but I still need friends. I don't want many friends. I just need a friend that I can click with and talk to. I don't need that many friends. What I need are true friends who will help me in times of need, and won't take advantage of me. I choose my friends wisely. I don't socialize much. I feel that if we are meant to be friends, one way or another, we will be friends.

Didn't earn much this week. Only work for 5 hours. I cleaned 3 suites today! And all of them are so dirty!!!!!!!!!!! And no tip! In fact the "normal" rooms usually have tips. Seriously, I should stop talking about how much money I earn and how much tip I got.

No comments: