Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy Teachers' Day

I wanna wish all the teachers in Zhonghua

A HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

Thank you so much for the guidance and everything you've done for me :)


I will be going going to school in an hour time for Geology Lab. I read the manual last night and I felt so fed up! I didn't understand a single thing!!!!!!!! I don't know how I'm going to survive today. I hope the TA will give a detailed explaination what we're supposed to do.

Then there will be Ele. Cal and Orientation and go home. I always feel that the day passes so fast here. Well, I always woke up rather late, 8/9am. I used to wake up at 5.30am every morning! Things have changed! I just have to face the reality and change for the better too!

Met Tomtom yesterday before my class and they introduced me to their 2 friends. One is from China and the other is from M'sia. It's nice to know more people, but I'm doubtful that they will remember me when we bump into each other a week later. My social life is so screwed!

No comments: