Wednesday, July 12, 2006

aurelio_benitez_paletta_

Liverpool's two new signings. Mark Gonzalez from Chile will be joining Liverpool squad too. Hmph... Spanish, Spanish,Spanish! If Arsenal is the French team of EPL, Liverpool is the Spanish team. The players not necessarily from Spain, but they speak Spanish!!! So much so for Ravalution!

Yeah, Craig Bellamy is also a new member of the Liverpool Team. I don't know why Rafa signed him! He has this bad boy image that doesn't go down well with me. Then again, Rafa signed Peter Crouch, didn't he?

Hamann is leaving for Bolton, no for Manchester City... Erm... I think it's more like he's leaving Liverpool to join Bolton but then after a day, he decided to leave Bolton for Man City. Wow! And I thought Gerrard's fickle-mindedness (Should I join Chelsea? Or should I stay in Liverpool?) was bizarre! Anyway, good luck for him. Hope he has a good time there before retiring.

We(liverpool fans) will remember you! You'll Never Walk Alone.

No comments: