Friday, July 14, 2006

I thought I would not blog again after the world cup. But then, I still have no friends and there are some things that I want to share, that I want to get it off my chest. I could write it down on my journal, but don't know why, I prefer typing than writing. So here is the entry of the day:

I slept late last night! I was wathing a documentary show on Discovery Health Channel. It's about a family with SIXTEEN children. Yes, SIXTEEN!!! And every child's name start with a letter "J".The mother practically gave birth to a child every year. The eldest is 18 years old and the youngest is a few months old. Wow!!! I wouldn't want to have so many children(I only want 2, preferably a boy and a girl, if I could have a twins, then it would be great. One pregnancy and it's over!) Firstly, I wouldn't have the patience!!! The parents and even the older siblings are so patience and the children rarely fight, throw tantrum, etc. (So unlike my siblings and I!) Secondly, I don't think my future husband and I will be able to support such a big family! The family live in a countryside in Arkansass! Note, countryside!!! And the children are home-schooled.

Then, the camera showed the C-section when the Mum gave birth to the 15th son. I usually would have covered my eyes, the blood and all. But, I really want to know what a C-section is like. I may have it in the future! And after seeing it, I'm for a natural birth. The baby was pulled out of the stomach, literally!! The doctor cut open the stomach of the mother and she put her hands into the stomach, got hold of the baby's head and pulled the baby out of the stomach. So gross!!! And shocking! I didn't know that the baby is going to be pulled out!!! Oh my! I wouldn't want my baby to be treated that way. I'm so for natural birth. At least the baby "comes out" by itself, or rather by the contraction. Yeah, the doctor may sometimes have to pulled the baby too, but usually, they would let the mother does all the "work".

I found another dime. The first time I found it was on the bus on the seat behind me. Actually, my cousin saw it and since i was nearest to it. I took it. He didn't want it so I kept it. I think it's for the extra price of egg that the cashier in the Walmart charged me! THe eggs cost 92cents and the cashier forgot what's the price so she keyed in 97cents. I wasn't being calculative here. I was finding some logical explanation to my luck in finding the dime! See, a dime for 5cents. It goes in a circle.

So, yesterday, while throwing rubbish, I say a dime on the street. I dare not take it at first. I scared the other residents will see me (hey, it may be a trap for all you know!) . THen on my way back, i looked around, making sure that the coast was clear and took the dime home. I couldn't think of any other logical explanation this time. May be have been cheated without knowing it!

I'm going to have my written driving test later. And I'm so scared!!!! I scared I fail!!! I have done my studies, research, etc. And I really, really, really hope that I would be able to say, "I pass!!!" After the test!

No comments: