Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Germany vs Italy

The match remained goalless till fulltime. And overall, I feel that it was a boring game. Yeah, there's some efforts on goal but not much. What can I expect when Italians played? Even when they thrashed Ukraine, the game was not very exciting! I guess the only game that's extremely exciting and entertaining when an italian played was at Champions League Finals 2005 between Liverpool and AC Milan! That match, I will never forgot!

Talking about AC Milan and Italy, there are a high possiblities that Juventus, AC Milan and two other italian teams will be relegated because of match fixing! If this happens, I wonder where would the players go? See, fair play and honesty will prevail!

I don't know who I'm supporting today. I'm more to the Germans side (because there's Podolski and I don't really like the Italians (corrupt, will talk about it later,...)) But I don't really want the home team to win!!! Imagine the arrogance... Argh, I can't even stand thinking of such possibility.

OHHH! Italy made two very good efforts!!! That's exciting!!!

Podolski missed a very good chance. He was all alone at the penalty box and he headed the ball to no where. I think he should take the ball slowly and he should have scored! Anyway, his reaction for his miss is darn cute!!! *blush*

Oh ya, i admired Lahm! He can still play whith his left arm all wrap up like that!!! And I just know from the commentator that Chelsea is after Lahm. I don't know who he is before the World Cup, but yeah, he plays well!

Podolski missed again. It was a nice try but Buffon made a great save!

WooooW! Italy won! What a great pass from Pirlo and what a great goal from Grosso! Lehmann stood no chance in saving that!
Italy scored again! haha... I thought German had really given up to let the second goal in so easily!

And did you know that Italy has kept the cleanest sheet in this tournament? Buffon has neven let in any goal from an opponent. The one and only goal that he's let in was an own goal against USA! That's unbelievable!

No comments: