Wednesday, July 19, 2006

pissed off





















Gerrard really seems to be very pissed off. I wonder what causes him to be in such a foul mood. I hope that if one day I have the chance to meet him in person, he won't be in such a mood.

It's hard to be famous!!! Your life is under scruntiny all the time. Everywhere you go, cameras (be it journalists' or fans') will be awaiting you, clicking away as you are trying your best to shun. Your privacy is snatched right under your nose, and you can do nothing about it! Your every move, every action is being watched... Stardom comes at a price!

What kind of life is that? Definitely not the kind of life I want. Yeah, I do dream to be a footballer's gf sometimes. You get to watch football for free(my bf is playing!!!), you can ask ur bf to exchange jerseys with players that you want, you are pampered with expensive gifts, u are given lots and lots of money to spend your hearts away. But, you have to look good all the time. You have to have great body (or you will embarrased your footballer bf). And ya, I noticed that footballers are always after models, actresses, or some model-like gals. Can't they get "real" and date some "real" gals. I just read an article on the net about Rooney's gf, Coleen, she was thought to be pregnant because she has a small bump on the stomach!!! Hello, not every one has a flat stomach!!! REally, we are bombared with all these mindsets about the image of "perfect" girl (skinny, leggy, sexy), and you wonder why the girls today suffer from eating disorder and are willing to bear so much suffering just to be thin and look good. Beauty is skin deep! But the truth is people are still being judged by their appearance. Your appearance create the first impression! OH, LIFE!

Money and stardom vs privacy, the right to lead the life the way I like it to be? The former is very tempting, but I choose the latter. After all, money can't buy you everything.

No comments: