Yeah! I have an A grade for my regional geography!!! I'm so happy! I didn't very well for the last test,but the most important thing is that I have an A!!! So double A for my two summer classes.
I handed in my job application. Due to overwhelming response, I have sit for an interview on Monday. I'm so scared! I'm suck at this!!! I kept telling myself that if I didn't get this job, I shouldn't take it too seriously(it's just meant that it's not the right job for me. Perhaps by missing this opportunity, I will be given a better job opportunity. When you miss out an opportunity, another window of opportunity opens!) But this doesn't take away the nerves. I have a serious issue with nerves. I crack under pressure! Sometimes I wish I would be more happy-go-lucky type of girl, but it's difficult to be that because I feel that if I take things too easily and just go as the current brings me, I'm being irresponsible as I am not taking things seriously. But taking things too seriously is not so good either. *sigh*
I have to learn driving soon and then sit for my practical test. Seriously, I am still "traumatized" by the last driving lessons I had in Jkt. THe instructor wasn't that good and the other motorists were equally terrible. They just zoomed past me. The worst experience was when trucks zoomed past me. I always had the feeling that the truck might just overturned and killed me under it! The road in Jkt is not very friendly to beginners! Luckily, I didn't knock anyone or anybody's cars. That's the good thing, but if anything, I became more scared of driving after the lessons. Now, I really wished I hadn't taken the lessons! I mean, I can now proudly said that I have driven a car before, but I'm not exactly taken pride in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment