Finally, I can say it. " I pass my written test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gerrard's picture on the right sums up my feeling right now ;)
I'm really glad that I can finally get this test over and done with. For now, I just have to concentrate on my practical test, which is more difficult. But the written test is not easy as well. I got 5 wrong !!! It's quite bad, okay!!! I nearly failed! There are questions that I have never seen before and the answers for some questions are so close together!!!
But my cousin failed. And this unable me to really rejoicing as this would hurt his feeling otherwise! *sigh*
The person-in-charge was so funny. I approched the counter and said, "Good afternoon, Sir!" I waited for a couple of seconds and he didn't reply. At this point of time, I thought he was fierce! Then I continue as a matter-of-factly, "I'm here to take my written test."
He answered, "Really?"
Me:"Ya?" ( I was wondering whether I have just said a stupid thing. Or is it he was trying to be funny? I chose to think of the latter.)
He just laughed at me and then proceeded to ask for the necessary documents.
As it turned out, he's a nice guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment