Monday, July 17, 2006

I read about Cristiano Ronaldo wanting to leave Manchester United and he pointed out that the main reason was the Wayne Rooney incident. May be it have a great impact on his decision to leave Man U, but I think he did it(encouraging the refree) purposely. He saw this chance to create a tension between him and Rooney and subsequently, he could use this reason to leave Man U as he desired! Wow, what a brilliant idea! Well, he should be an actor with all the drama(and diving acts) he had created! I'm glad the young player award went to Podolski. He's a better role model for young budding footballer. Seriously, I don't think I want my kids to watch soccer. I mean, may be watch a little and play a little, but not till they are so crazy about it or worse start to emulate them. Soccer players are not a good role model(I don't support them 'cause I'm looking for a role model. Let's just say it's to satisfy my lust. Admit it, 22 guys on a field, there bound to be some eye-candies that you may not be able to find say in the classroom.)!!! Smoking, tatooing, ear-piercing, funny hairstyles, "free sex culture", violence.... I'm worried for kids who have made the footballers their heroes and ready to follow their every step!

Let's talk about my day now...

I had a lesson on Europe just now and it brought back my memories of the vacation I had last winter in Europe with my family! THe coldness of the winter, the majestic of the Colosseum, the gondola ride, the snow in Austria, the cute replica of the entire Netherlands in Madurodam,the snow mountain in Switzerland,the sausages of Germany, the chocolates in Belgium
and the Eiffel Tower in Paris.... Awwwwwww!!!!












I just know that Germany is the most populous country in Europe. I thought it was UK! And Monaco is a very very small country in southern France! And France is really against the cultural revolution brought about by the Americans (pop music, fast-food, Hollywood movies...) the French government is trying very hard to preserve the French culture. Radio stations must
played 40% French music, the government is funding the film industry, so that Hollywood won't take over, and there's a limitation to the height of the buildings to protect the inner-city skyline so theat the historic bell towers of Notre DAme and Eiffel Tower remain visually prominent!!! I think every country should do that. They should protect the historic buildings of the country!!! In some countries (like London), the historic building is hidden somewhere between the skyscrapers!!! Don't the citizens feel that it's such a pity to "bury" their historic past between the modern concrete? I mean, the historic site seems to be the most "humane" things that exist in today's bustling and fast-paced modern society. Just by looking at the history remains, one would be able to slow down a little and let their mind be brought back to the past. No?

And I did the most unthinkable things today. I need soil to grow some plants and since I don't need much soil, buying soil would be a waste. So... I decided to dig some soil from the grass downstairs, forcing my cousin to help me. Of course, I did on the bald patches. And then, there's a red car drove past us and the driver kept staring at us. Yeah, two Chinese in the middle of grassland doing don't know what. What a scene!!! So I quickly did as much soil as I could and left! In the end, I don't have enough soil! Stupid driver!!! But a little girl saves my day. While going back to the house, there's a little girl in her undies only and she said hi! Actually, she said," Hi! What's your name? What are you doing?" I only said, "HI!" to her. Her mother was coming out, so I don't want to say too much. Then as her mum carried her, she said, "Bye!" to us. I shouted, "Bye!" back. So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

No comments: