I finished downloading Elizabethtown. I was a little apprehensive at first because the last time when I was done downloading CARS, I couldn't open the file. So, I was afraid the same thing would happen to the Elizabethtown file. Well, it didn't , but there's another problem. The language wasn't English. I think it's Spanish, but I'm not sure. ARGH!!! It wasn't written on the file that the movie had been changed to Spanish(or whatever language it was)! It's totally irritating me. I'd been waiting for a week for the file to be downloaded only to find that I didn't understand a single word they are saying! :(
I have to look for another file and this time, i specifically state ENGLISH!!! I hope the next movie I successfully downloaded would not be able to have any problem! (cross fingers) Well, at least I successfully, really successfully downloaded a documentary on Steven Gerrard: A year in My Life :D But the documentary is not that great! It gave me a little peep into the life of Steven Gerrard the "boring Steven Gerrard" so Gerrard said in the documentary. Lilly-Ella is so cute! There's a brief scene of Gerrard and his lovely 2yr old daugher in the swimming pool. They were in the swimming pool counting 1 to 10. Gerrard seemed to be teaching Lilly to count, but apparently, Lilly knows her numbers, because when Gerrard said ten after eight, Lilly still said nine and then ten, ignoring his playful daddy. So cuteeeeeeeeee!
I did a quiz at QuizFarm.com about What is your perfect major?
You scored as Sociology.
You should be a Sociology major!
Sociology
67%
Anthropology
67%
Linguistics
58%
Art
58%
Mathematics
58%
Psychology
50%
Philosophy
50%
English
42%
Journalism
42%
Engineering
42%
Theater
33%
Dance
33%
Chemistry
25%
Biology
25%
I will be having Sociology lessons next semester. I'm so excited! I hope I would enjoy it(then, may be I can consider switching major *shrug*). I think it would be roughtly the same as Philosophy, but perhaps a little easier to decipher??? I don't know. I did enjoy my philosophy class althought I was left feeling frustated at times because there doesn't seem to be a specific answer or a definite stand to an issue. But I like this better than sciences. I mean such subjects are real! They cover issues that are prevalent in the world that we live in. They make me think about social issues more throughly and hence i can understand the society better. But I shall approach the subject, Sociology, with an open mind, not to let myself setting any expectation of myself or the subject.
No comments:
Post a Comment