I've never been there before, so I decided to go there. I took the blue color bus. And next week, I plan to take the purple one. Hmmp... a good way to explore the town. But the time spent waiting for the bus is "melting" me. I have to stand under the hot sizzling sun!!! I don't get it! Why the mayor of the city or whoever holds the authority don't think of building a shelter for the bus stop, instead of having just one pathetic board telling us that that is the bus stop! Argh! This is killing me.Ok, back to my
mini exploration. Cimmaron Plaza is quite an old place. There's a picture of it on the left. There are shops and restaurants. I went to walk from one end to the other. There were not much things to see really. At Walls Bargain Center, I bought a book for $2. Yeah, it's cheap. THe things sold at Walls is cheaper than outside, since it's cheap, you can't expect much. Many of the things are old, especially the clothes. There are a large number of clothes, but the designs are so out of date. Then again, what was I expecting? There's no free lunch in this world!As I walk down there rows of shops, it's getting more and more boring. THere were furniture shop, game store and a convenient store which sell things more or less at the same price as Walmart. And there's a Creative office too. Creative, a tinge of homely(or Singapore) feeling in the city of Stillwater.
On the way back to the campus, the bus drove past OSU Flight School, where the future pilots of OSU are trained. I think it's cool! The whole city of Stillwater basically made of OSU. OSU is the heartbeat of Stillwater. Can't imagine what Stillwater will be like without OSU. Then I saw a house which design I like very much! The wall is made of stones ( I don't know the name of the stone). I want my future house to look something like that. I want the outside wall to be made of bricks or stones! I like log house too, but I will have to live up in the mountain or snowy places to have a log cabin! I realised that if I want to build my own house, America is the best place to be. WEll, places like Stillwater, where land is aplenty that is. I doubt you can build you own house in NY or California. May be you can, but you have to be a billionaire first!
No comments:
Post a Comment