I have to write this down somewhere!!!

Today, I bought my first plant here from the Lowe's. A cactus! It cost $2.57. I thought it would brighten my room and my boring day. This is the cutes I can find! Before that, I went to have a Mexican lunch! I had Fatija(not sure of the spelling) mix consisted of beef,chicken and shrimp. It tasted quite good actually. THe only mexican food I had were tostitos and taco bell food, which i don't like very much.
I managed to complete my puzzle of the Vatican City while watching France beat Brazil! My first puzzle here! And I'm proud to say that I have been there last year :-)

Then on Friday, me and my cousin went to exploring ourselves. We went to a shop selling birthday party necessities and clothes stores. 

And I drank starbuck bottled coffee. It tasted good but too sweet!
On Sunday, I cooked my very own cheese macaroni! But I cooked too much!


No comments:
Post a Comment