Monday, July 24, 2006

LIverpool Adidas Kits

FOUR NEW LFC KITS
REVEALED

Liverpool today officially unveiled four new kits which will be seen on our players this season. As well as the new home strip, the white Champions League away kit, the yellow domestic away strip and the home goalkeeper jersey were also on display.


I don't really like the fact that the new kits have collar, but it doesn' t look that bad on Gerrard. What can I say if you are good looking , you will look good in whatever clothes you wear. But, Van Persie doesn't look good in Holland's orange collared shirt! Hmph...

Back to the topic, overall, I don't liket the new kits design. There are too many white stripes on the shoulders of the home kit. Well, it's adidas trademark. I still prefer Reebok's. The yellow away jersey is the worst!!! Why yellow??? And why choose that shade of yellow? The European away jersey is not comforting either. Anyway, it doesn't matter if the designs are ugly, as long as they can win matches in those shirts, the rest will be forgotten.

And in case you are wondering why most, well almost all, the pictures are of Gerrard, it's nothing to do with my being his ardent fan, but it's more of the fact that he's the captain. So, the captain has the honor of leading the club in launching the new kits for the season!

No comments: