Monday, July 31, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MONICA!

Just came back from the "interview". And I got the job. Well, actually you couldn't consider that as an interview because the person just tell us what housekeeping is all about-cleaning the room and toilet,etc. Then, he brought us to see the hotel room. It's quite small, but it is beautifully furnished. And the bathroom is darn small. Like the bathroom we have in singapore flats but with bathtub. And there is a small rubber duck to every room. So funny! After that, he asked us if we were still interested in working as a housekeeper, knowing that it is not an easy job. I nod my head and said yes, but he didn't seem convince. He looked at me and said that I look unsure. Then I innocently said, "Am I?" Tell you the truth, I was a little anxious. I scared I won't do a good job. The bed has many layer and I have to finish cleaning the room in 35 min! Anyway, he still gave me the "employment form" to fill in and I am to report tomorrow morning! But before we left, he said, especially directed to me!, to consider carefully again. Whatever it is, I got a job. I know it will be hard, but which job won't be hard? Even being a footballer is a hard work, you need to train everyday for hours!

I just hope that I would do okay!

No comments: