This blog is my avenue to post my feelings, interests and any things that I like.
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
sunrise and sunset
The beauty of nature, or rather the beauty that the sun can create at dawn and dusk. The tones of colors, the reflection of it on the calm waters enhancing the beauty even more, the peacefulness such natural beauty creates in my heart. I don't think I have even seen a sunrise, as in really sit down and enjoy the beauty of sunrise (because I would still be in bed most of the time!). The most poignant memory of sunset that I have was at Kuta Beach, Bali. I was waiting for for my seafood dinner and my family and I were seated outside on the beach. We seached for seashells and as a family, enjoy the sunset together. I don't have the pictures right now. But, I used the time that I have to relax from studying and surfed the net for beautiful sunrise and sunset pictures. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment